page contents Poetry With Pic: Take chance in love

Friday 4 July 2014

Take chance in love

Take chance in love

Thinking to give up on love
After the series of unfortunate conjunctures 
I met you in spotlight, moon cast amidst the darkness
Changing the course life taking on

The solid shell of poisonous sarcasm
I covered myself in self defense
You pierced through with laughter 's loving eyes
Exposing fragile core beneath

Hesitant at first, afraid to burn at stake
Opened my wings to the converging light
Enveloped by it in glittering perfection of the stars
I soar , going up and up to hands that lift me even higher
Spoiling in unceasing stream of love

by Margaret Gudkov
art by Maria Amaral

【✔ Share ✔ Like ✔ Comment ✔Tag✔】
【✔Join Us More Information✔】

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments