page contents Poetry With Pic: Come all boys Come for Comments Am I rite

Monday 8 December 2014

Come all boys Come for Comments Am I rite

Come all boys
Come for Comments
Am I rite

EMMA ZOE




I love my eyes
how I'm judging you guys
100% rite
They first showing goodness
Then showing belial face .......
All boys ,men saying don't compare me with other boys I'm change damn .....,
Boys saying like that
1sister
2 friend
3 lover
4 wife
5 f***k
6 sex

Then starting dirty talking in hangout in whatsapp etc

If girl not support then boy saying uhhhhh
Ur typical girl ......

Majority boys ,girls talking about sex

First love is Positive
2nd love is for sexy talking
3rd love is for dating
4th love is what their parent decide for him /her.....
.........
Boys concept.....
wallah no reality....

Nothing special
That's y I'm rude I'm fighting and abuse
Remember all net girls r not same ......

they calling me Emma Ur rude ......
negative mind huh
whatever ......

I never saw good person in my life .....

Aaaaaaaaa khuch howa tu nahi.... Ufffffffff
Tum log ziyada ***** feel kartay ho ..........?
Shame shame shame bs shame kana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments